As Promised, here is part two of “Living Beyond Miracles,” an audio by Wayne Dyer and Deepak Chopra.
In this part, Deepak Chopra talks of the reality of the existence of human beings, and how we share our very basic makeup with every other living thing on the planet. I have included some notes I took on the audio, so you can read it over before you dive in.
- Belief, Dogma, and thought confine and limit any situation. If you approach anything with an open mind, your possibilities are endless.
- The maharishi say “When I really realised who I was, I realised that I am not in the world, the world is in me.”
- This world is a world in which we manifest our thoughts. What we see is a direct result of our own thoughts, perceptions, and filters.
- The maharishi with which Deepak Chopra has a very close spiritual relationship was once approached by a man who told him: “You seem so enlightened, you must be able to perform miracles,” to which he replied “LIFE is a miracle.”
- Modern society views humans as mere machines that over time and through processes of evolution have learned to think.
- DNA is not the source of information, it is an expression of information. It is akin to a book being the expression of an author’s thoughts and philosophy.
- In the past three weeks a quadrillion atoms have passed through your body that have passed through the body of every living species on the planet.
- In less than one year you replace 98% of all the atoms in your body. You are constantly renewing the matter in your body. Your body does not belong only to you, you share the atoms that make up your body with everyone on the earth. WE ARE ALL ONE!
Part Three coming tomorrow or Friday at the latest!