Have you ever heard of binaural beats or isochronic tones? Both can be used to aid in mediation, balance chakras, give you more energy, calm you down, help you to sleep, the list goes on. You can search on youtube, there are loads of videos with these tones. Another great sound to aid meditation is the sound of the tibetan singing bowls, and different frequencies. Different frequencies help to feed different chakras. See the list below:
- Root Chakra – 396Hz – Liberating guilt and fear
- Sacral Chakra – 417Hz – Undoing situations and facilities of change
- Solar Plexus Chakra – 528Hz – Transformation and miracles (DNA repair)
- Heart Chakra – 639Hz – Connecting/Relationships
- Throat Chakra – 741Hz – Awakening Intuition
- 3rd Eye Chakra – 852Hz – Returning to spiritual order
- Crown Chakra – 963Hz – Higher Solfeggio Frequency
You can search for any given frequency on youtube.
I’ve also heard of people getting rid of cluster headaches by listening to isochronic tones! They stimulate certain areas of the brain and help to relax and bring the listener into a higher vibrational state.
There are also some binaural beats that claim to bring you into a similar state as if you were on psychedelics. I haven’t done enough research on the topic to explicitly state whether this is 100% truth or not. But you will have to be in a deep state of meditation for it to take this sort of effect if it will.
I have included a video of a nice 528Hz frequency (for healing and DNA repair). This one is very calming and should be nice to use for meditation! Enjoy!
(chakra frequencies) http://www.howtobalancechakras.com/solfeggiotones.shtml
(chakra chart) http://sacredlighthealing.wordpress.com/the-chakra/