Today I am going to discuss nationalism with you. This is a theme that weighs very heavily on my heart. Everywhere I go I see flags flying high, allegiances being pledged, dividing spirits leaping from the lips of every proud … Continue reading
Here is a really great meditation aid audio by Deepak Chopra. It’s great for healing and expanding consciousness! I really love this one and it always helps calm me down.
In today’s world we dedicate so much time to this man-made system that we tend to neglect ourselves and our own spiritual growth. Manoeuvring our way through a sea of stress will only be helped by deepening our consciousness, understanding, and acceptance. The goal is to become the unmovable rock in the steadily flowing stream.
“An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.”
Over the past few days, this quote has really been hitting me hard. Throughout my life I have found it hard to deal with how trivial people can be, with how horrendous and wrong war is on so many levels, how society manipulates the masses, how governments proclaim their citizens are free but control them in indirect manners and distract them so they don’t notice, how people can be so cruel to each other and animals, how we are destroying the planet, the list goes on. I spent most of my childhood in the USA and the so-called “American Dream” left many feeling empty.
What I am really trying to get at is that all of this emptiness, hate, and fear broke my heart. It really broke my heart. And it made me angry. And I harboured these emotions in my chest always. But I didn’t know exactly why I felt this way. I am so fortunate that my family is not this way. I am so fortunate to have been born into a family that sees beyond façades into the unending universe that is just pure love and that just is.
In the past month I have gone through some experiences that have shown me that anger only generates more anger. Yes, of course we all know this but I believe many of us do not REALLY understand it. A lot of times we believe we can argue our way into winning.
I am hoping that some of you know about the illuminati. If you don’t, please watch Zeitgeist, or Thrive, or Four Horsemen. Any of these movies will give you plenty of information. The illuminati want to have the general public under control. They want to dumb us down by providing us with foods filled with chemicals, calcify our pineal glands so that we are spiritually blind, give us the illusion of freedom so that there is no will to revolt. I personally know many who are broken-hearted about this. And it makes them angry.
What we have to understand is that these men do not know love. The powers that be seek power because they think this will fill the hole inside them. Feel sorry for them. Feel sorry for the powers-that-be, for the warlords, for your enemies. Love them, because they do not even know what love is.
What happens if, when someone is screaming at you, you tell them you love them? What happens if you proclaim to love them so very much, that they couldn’t even imagine it? They stand there without words and the anger goes away. How can we combat hate? How can we combat fear? How can we change the world? With LOVE.
What the world needs now more than anything is for it to be able to break your heart, and for you to continue loving it just the same. THAT is what makes a true hero!
As Promised, here is part two of “Living Beyond Miracles,” an audio by Wayne Dyer and Deepak Chopra.
In this part, Deepak Chopra talks of the reality of the existence of human beings, and how we share our very basic makeup with every other living thing on the planet. I have included some notes I took on the audio, so you can read it over before you dive in.
- Belief, Dogma, and thought confine and limit any situation. If you approach anything with an open mind, your possibilities are endless.
- The maharishi say “When I really realised who I was, I realised that I am not in the world, the world is in me.”
- This world is a world in which we manifest our thoughts. What we see is a direct result of our own thoughts, perceptions, and filters.
- The maharishi with which Deepak Chopra has a very close spiritual relationship was once approached by a man who told him: “You seem so enlightened, you must be able to perform miracles,” to which he replied “LIFE is a miracle.”
- Modern society views humans as mere machines that over time and through processes of evolution have learned to think.
- DNA is not the source of information, it is an expression of information. It is akin to a book being the expression of an author’s thoughts and philosophy.
- In the past three weeks a quadrillion atoms have passed through your body that have passed through the body of every living species on the planet.
- In less than one year you replace 98% of all the atoms in your body. You are constantly renewing the matter in your body. Your body does not belong only to you, you share the atoms that make up your body with everyone on the earth. WE ARE ALL ONE!
Part Three coming tomorrow or Friday at the latest!
Here is a great video about how much our thoughts influence our day-to-day lives. We may not think we have this kind of control, but we do! Check it out!